All the products and services contained on this website are provided by the ALPHA ESTUDIO trademark . Victor Garcia Castro Operates as Administrator. The Fiscal Adress is; Street Sirio 34 28007 Madrid and NIF 50890517G .
The content of the website, graphic design and codes are owned by ALPHA STUDIO and therefore any reproduction , distribution, public communication , except for personal, private use .
ALPHA ESTUDIO reserves the right to modify at any time without prior notice, the presentation and layout of the website and the content and services incorporated therein . You acknowledge and agree that ALPHA ESTUDIO anytime can interrupt, disable and / or terminate any of the content and services that are integrated into the website
ALPHA ESTUDIO does not responsibilized for the misuse of the contents of your website is the sole responsibility of the person who accesses or uses .
For access to the web site the user must have access to the Internet. For proper use, visualization and implementation of certain content and services on the website , you may need to download on your computer equipment certain computer programs or other logical elements . This installation will be borne by the user , ALPHA ESTUDIO declining any liability which might arise .
To access certain services ALPHA ESTUDIO request users’ personal data . In these cases , the user must provide the information requested and agrees to :
- Facilitate true , accurate and complete information about their identity.
- Update log for them to keep it true , accurate and complete.
If the user provides any false , inaccurate or incomplete, or if ALPHA ESTUDIO has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or contrary to law or the requirements of morality and decency generally accepted ALPHA ESTUDIO entitled to cancel the registration and deny access and use, present or future, of the website or any of the content and / or services incorporated therein.
Additionally , for the proper provision of certain services on- line , ALPHA ESTUDIO provide customers with private passwords for access to web content .
The user agrees to make diligent use of your user name and password and keep them secret . It will be solely the responsibility of the user to maintain the confidentiality of your user name and password , personally assuming any conduct or activities that take place using thereof.
You may cancel and deactivate your registration at any time . You acknowledge and agree that ALPHA ESTUDIO reserves the right to cancel any inactive records for a period of time not to be reasonable .
ALPHA ESTUDIO guarantees the confidentiality of personal data provided by users and automated processing according to the legislation on protection of personal data and data protection clause .
Expressly prohibited the user to authorize others to use all or part of the website or to enter and / or enter into a business own the content and / or services incorporated therein . Expressly prohibited the use or application of any technical device , software or technology by virtue of which the users can benefit, directly or indirectly, with or without profit, unauthorized exploitation of content and / or services offered or the website itself.
The user agrees not to use the contents and services in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or prevent the normal use or enjoyment thereof by other users.
Access to and use of this website implies full adherence to and acceptance of the General Conditions published in this website. ALPHA ESTUDIO reserves the right to modify at any time and without notice , these Conditions.
ALPHA ESTUDIO may assign, transfer or subrogation in favor of third parties, totally or partially , the rights and obligations resulting from the contractual relationship presented, as well as the contractual to any third party , provided, by means of this clause that you grant sufficient authority to that effect.
Relations between ALPHA ESTUDIO , web site users and their customers , from the use and delivery of products and services contained on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction . ALPHA ESTUDIO , web site users and customers , are subject, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply , to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
Data Protection Clause
Access to some services and products offered through ALPHA ESTUDIO website may require you to provide certain personal data . In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 , of December 13 , Protection of Personal Data , we inform you that such data will be incorporated into the files of ALPHA ESTUDIO , in order to provide better service and information on products and services offered. ALPHA ESTUDIO may also use personal data for periodic remission by electronic means information regarding offers, promotions or new products or services. ALPHA ESTUDIO not provide to third parties the personal data provided by users . Users may exercise their rights of access, opposition , rectification or deletion of personal data provided by him , through direct communication firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- All posted prices on the website does include VAT.
- The training courses will be paid in full at the time of registration. ALPHA ESTUDIO confirm receipt of the amount paid for the courses and the status of enrolled students .
- Students enrolled in courses announced that for various reasons can not be met , will be informed at least five days before the start date thereof. In this case , ALPHA ESTUDIO refund the money to those students who have already paid the full cost of the course.
- Students who for various reasons are unable to attend a training course that had already paid , shall be entitled to attending the course or the teaching hours that are unable to attend in the next year to organize ALPHA ESTUDIO no cost additional .
- The tuition ONLINE training courses give you access to certain web content restricted. Such content will have a certain validity period , you will be informed at each particular course. After this deadline , you can not access to that web content .
- In the orders, for better attention to the conditions and scope of each particular request , ALPHA ESTUDIO reserves the right to negotiate with their customers payment dates and amounts proportional to the progress of their work. Once the conditions agreed by both parties , ALPHA ESTUDIO send to your customer, by electronic means , the formal proposal of services and payment terms agreed , you shall be deemed accepted upon receipt of the first payment.
- ALPHA ESTUDIO customers may make payment for products and services purchased through the Web site by::
- Bank transfer
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google , Inc. , a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway , Mountain View (California ) , CA 94043 , United States ( ” Google ” ) . Google Analytics uses “cookies ” , which are text files placed on your computer , to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address ) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of your use of the website , compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage . Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf . Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google .